Serving Patients in Corpus Cristi, TX
Find a Hearing Aid Model & Style for You In Corpus Christi
After enduring many years of hearing loss, you’re ready to buy a hearing aid. However, the variety of choices you have between devices has been so overwhelming that you haven’t yet taken the plunge—after all, you don’t want to be stuck with a device that looks great in the store but is a hassle at home.
We Want You to Be 100% Satisfied with Your Hearing Aid Device
There are two parts to choosing the hearing aid that is right for you. Since some hearing aids work better under certain conditions, the first factor is the type and extent of your hearing loss. The staff at Hear Again will review your personal hearing exam to determine which hearing aid will give you the best sound performance for your particular hearing loss.
Next, we will discuss what you want out of your hearing aid to match you with a device that fits your lifestyle. Are you an avid TV fan? We have Bluetooth connectors to send the sound from your television directly into your hearing aid device. Have trouble hearing phone calls? We offer telephone switches to make your connection crystal clear. We can also help you protect your ears from further damage by designing custom earplugs—a must-have for swimmers and musicians. Best of all, all of your devices are covered by our 45-day money-back guarantee.
All of our hearing aids are digital to produce optimal sound quality. Our models include:
- Behind-The-Ear (BTE). BTE instruments include some of the most stable and flexible instruments available, making them popular choices for first-time buyers. All of the electronics are contained in a plastic case that sits behind the ear, and a thin tube connects the device to an earmold placed inside the ear. There are many advantages to this device, such as easy access to volume controls, sturdy construction, and ease of cleaning.
- Receiver-In-Canal / Receiver-In-The-Ear (RIC / RITE). A RIC is a slightly smaller device that is placed behind the ear, and is connected with a thin wire instead of tubing. Also, the receiver is inside the earmold rather than contained in the plastic housing, allowing for reduced feedback and sound blockage than a BTE device.
- In-the-Ear (ITE). An ITE hearing aid offers a perfect blend of smaller size and ease of use. The device is completely contained in a single piece that fits comfortably in the outer part of the ear. It allows patients to easily wear glasses, hats, headphones, and other accessories without removing the device, but is large enough to allow access to volume and other controls.
- In-the-Canal (ITC). These devices are custom-molded to the inside of a patient’s ear and are customized with a faceplate that matches the wearer’s skin tone. As ITC devices are slightly smaller than ITE hearing aids, they may or may not have external controls, but are also much less visible.
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC). A CIC device is the smallest hearing aid available today. These tiny devices fit completely inside the ear canal, and are nearly undetectable in public.
Our Financing Options Make Our Devices Affordable for Everyone
The cost of your hearing aid depends on the type of technology used and whether or not your insurance offers a benefit to offset the price of your device. As we want you to have the best device possible, the providers at Hear Again will inform you at your consultation if your insurance qualifies you for possible cost reductions.
Patients can also pay for their devices with a credit card or using one of our payment plansthrough CareCredit (including no-interest payment plans and interest-bearing plans up to five years). Call us today at (361) 232-4392 to make an appointment or to find out more about our hearing aid options!